Serving Clients Globally from Minnesota and Florida
The White Oaks philosophy is based on decades of investment management experience, follows the evidence of academic findings and has a belief that a well-diversified strategy will likely provide the best outcome. Our firm investment management portfolio minimum is $2,000,000, and can be waived at White Oaks Wealth Advisors discretion.
We believe the following to be true:
- Volatility is the worst enemy for investors who use their portfolio.
- Active diversification among asset classes based on relative valuation increases the probability of success.
- Holistic planning along the entire wealth-planning spectrum increases the financial well being of our clients exponentially.
- That tax avoidance causes more bad investment decisions than any other cause.
- For most individuals, their emotions overrule logic when it comes to investing.
- Most people have unrealistic ideas of how much it will take to be financially independent.
- Reducing the layers of investment costs will improve investment results.
- Planning should serve the values and purposes of the client, not the tax code.
- Money is a much better tool than a weapon.
- Managing money without planning and discipline is equivalent to playing Russian roulette with a fully loaded gun.
- “Boxes” are for other people. We don’t have to “get outside of the box,” because we have disposed of it altogether. Alternative investments should be and are considered when appropriate.
- Valuations and size matter
White Oaks serves clients globally from our offices in the Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN metro area and the Sarasota, FL metro area.